In math we are now regularly using our mental math strategies, and we revisited them again by playing a fun game of Addition Bingo. Our Mental Math Strategies are:
- I can think 1 more or less
- I can think 2 more or less
- I can think addition for subtraction
- I can find answers using doubles
- I can guild on a known double
- I can find an anwer by making 10
Here is a slideshow of us playing Addition Bingo this morning, really focusing on using our mental math strategies.
Please comment and tell us what your favourite mental math strategy is!